The ONE Secret to Finding Love
- Are you attracting unavailable partners?
- Are you attracting partners who won’t/can’t commit?
- Are you attracting partners who always put you in second place?
- Are you attracting partners who don’t invest in the relationship?
- Are you attracting partners who say they want a relationship but whose actions aren’t aligned with what they say
- Are you attracting partners who don’t show up for you – who aren’t there for you?
When you keep attracting similar types of partners, similar types of relationships, or when relationships keep ending the same way, what is showing up for you is ultimately a reflection of your relationship with yourself.
Relationships you attract are a mirror to what is going on within YOURSELF.
And before you think that is a harsh statement let me state that this ISN’T about blame. This ISN’T me saying something is wrong with you.
Actually, understanding and embracing this ONE truth is an amazing gift you give yourself!
It’s a gift because it means that your relationship success (however YOU define it) - comes down to YOU! It’s not down to luck, fate or chance as the traditional and popular dating advice would have you believe.
It also means you don’t have to ‘try harder’. It means you don’t have to learn tricks to ‘make’ someone love you. It means you don’t have to be the ‘chaser.’
Attracting an amazing relationship starts with altering your internal world. What alters in your internal world, gets reflected back to you by what shows up in your external world.
That means you attract rather than ‘try hard’ to make it happen. It means you allow rather than force. It means you become the chooser, not the chaser.
That’s the power of the ‘inside-out’ approach – and that’s the ONE secret to finding love.
“If you don’t go within, you’ll continue to go without”
For more information about doing the work “within” >>>> http://thesinglesgym.com/the-vip-intensive